Exton Park RB23 Rosé

£39.99

Founded in 2011, Exton Park are turning the world of English Sparkling wine on its head. Traditionally, Non-Vintage wines are made up of 80% of wine from that particular year and 20% from reserve wines from previous years. This is so that the winemakers can mix together these wines to create a consistent ‘style’. But the folks at Exton Park do things a little differently, they do it the other way around! They use 80% reserve wines and 20% from the current vintage. Why? Because the wine is so much morecomplex this way round! If the majority of wines in the blend are from previous years, they’re that little bit older, little more complex but considerably more tasty! There are 23 wines in this blend (hence the name) compromised of Pinot Noir & Pinot Meunier coming from their own 30Ha of estate vineyards.

Pale pink with a hint of amber in colour this fresh rosé with notes of strawberry, raspberry, and red cherry. On the palate we have similar red berry notes combined with apricot, peach, and crunchy red plum.

Food Pairing – cured meats, shellfish, fresh fruit desserts or as a delicious aperitif. Exton Park have put together some special recipes for pairing with their wines, CLICK HERE to have a look.

In stock

Buy 12 and save 10%
SKU: MWC-106 Categories: ,